Friday, November 20, 2009

Benjamin - Nov. 2009

Wow, I chipped my tooth my first two weeks back in Cambodia. I fell walking up the steps at the guest house we were staying in. The only good thing about it, is that now, both of my front teeth match. People, I was mad, and I mean MAD! I started crying I was so mad. Plus, on top of that, I really hurt my shin when I fell. I was having a bad day.

To add to my bodily injuries that I was enduring, we were also house hunting. That day we saw at least five houses and it was not fun. Actually, it was an awful day. We saw one house that surpassed the others, but it was double our price range.

Luckily, the days are getting better each day now. This past week, I got a bike. It rides good, but it is used. The brakes were a little off, but we got them fixed. I like my bike a whole lot. I ride aroud the house where we are staying everyday over and over.

I am really happy to be back in Cambodia. It is Thanksgiving and I am really thankful to be living here. There are a few things here that are scary, sad, and sometimes makes me mad, but the Lord is moving in the lives of the kids at Heritage House and through Hosanna Cambodia. I am excited to see all that God does here in the next year.

Benjamin Burke Signing Off Here

1 comment:

  1. mad huh? REALLY MAD!! I hate that you chipped your tooth, but your post definitely made me laugh! If I was living with Lewis and Sterling I'd probably be mad sometimes too. haha.

    ReplyDelete